When you can stop you don't want to,
and when you want to stop, you can't..." | Luke Davies
For over twenty years, Marta Durski has been offering clinical, academic and teaching expertise to those who are affected by sex, romance and relationship addictions. She is dedicated to helping you, your partner and your family restore relationships and find freedom from acting out, shame, trauma and isolation. Marta is one of only a few seasoned specialists in this field, and she is passionate about assisting couples whose bond has been damaged by sexual compulsivity. She believes that skilled and early help is necessary for optimal relational recovery. Sensitive and confidential counselling is ensured.
- Do you feel guilty about your behaviors?
- Have you experienced negative physical, emotional, financial or relational consequences as a result of your behaviors?
- Are your behaviors taking up increasing amounts of time and energy?
- Have you been unable to stop your behaviors despite repeated attempts?
- Do other people have concerns about your behaviors?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, further exploration of your concerns is suggested.
- Shadows of the Cross (2015) – Craig Cashwell, Pennie Johnson, Patrick Carnes
- Samson and the Pirate Monks (2007) – Nate Larkin
- Pure Desire (2008) – Ted Roberts, Steve Arterburn
- A Gentle Path Through the Twelve Principles (2012) – Patrick Carnes
- Always Turned On (2015) – Robert Weiss, Jennifer Schneider
- Cruise Control (2013) – Robert Weiss
- Out of the Shadows (2001) – Patrick Carnes
- Facing The Shadow (2011) – Patrick Carnes
- The Recovery Zone (2011) – Patrick Carnes
- No Stones (2010) – Marnie Ferree
RESOURCES FOR PARTNERS:
- Shattered Vows (2008) – Debra Laaser
- Facing Heartbreak (2012) – Stefanie Carnes
- Mending a Shattered Heart (2011) – Stefanie Carnes
- Deceived (2009) – Claudia Black